Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sparkling Water

Water.  This is going to sound weird, but I'm not a huge fan of it.  I like it ok when I'm thirsty, but if someone serves me tap water I'd rather go thirsty than drink it.  I do drink a lot of sparkling water, though.

My usual go-to sparking water has been La Croix.  I love the lime flavor when it's ice cold and has that bite to it that makes me simultaneously go "ouch" and "yes!"  The coconut is also pretty darn good cold.


But in the last week I discovered Seagrams Sparkling Seltzer Water and it has blown my mind!  It's a new product, just released earlier this year, and it is so delicious that I seriously can't wait to get to work (my source for Seagrams) to have another.  I've searched my local grocery store and Target and haven't been able to find where they are sold.  I looked on Amazon, but it's not available (sold out?).  I've even posted on Facebook hoping someone would know where to buy them.  Finally someone at work said that I could possibly get them at Specs so I'm going to look for them tomorrow.


I've had the White Peach (yum!!!!) and Blackberry Raspberry (yum yum!!!)  and I can't get enough of them!  They have the best flavoring I've had in sparkling waters and a perfect amount of carbonation.  They are amazing!  I'll update this post as soon as I find a place to purchase them.  In the meantime, keep an eye out for me and let me know if you find a place to buy them!

Update:  I tried Spec's but they didn't have them! I'll keep up the search tomorrow.
2nd Update: They are available on Amazon but for $49.99 for a 24 pack!!! That's crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment