Saturday, November 17, 2012

Birthday Box!

It's the Chick Daddy's birthday today!  Happy birthday, Babe!

 


Instead of a typical card, I made the Chick Daddy a birthday box with sentiments inside (the little box).  What's actually inside is a hollowed-out egg with a note inside that reads:
\


You crack me up! Have an EGGceptional birthday!


The Chick Daddy will have to crack open the egg to get the message.

The box I'm excited about.  I cut it out using a 3D Box by Lori Whitlock pattern from the Cameo site that I downloaded for $.99.  I cut the box out on a 12x12 brown cardstock piece.  Then I made the box a lining with the same Happy Birthday paper from Paper Source that I used to wrap the Chick Daddy's gifts.



I glued the wrapping paper liner to the cardstock and then assembled the box.

Here is the finished box!







No comments:

Post a Comment